AI Product Lead
The Product Leader is a new role and the first of its kind at our organisation. You will have the opportunity to chart our industrial metaverse strategy by working with our stakeholders to define the problems we are solving with AI and digital twin for resilient and sustainable infrastructure. You will shape our product journey in industrial AI for a sustainable future. To succeed you must become an expert in related technical domains (e.g., AI, digital twin, industrial metaverse, etc) and in our business domain.
The Product leader is a hands-on technical product management role, focused on the delivery of high-value products in an agile, market driven environment. You shall be responsible for the successful development, testing, release, and deployment of a product, and for leading the team that implements those milestones. In addition, you shall play a leading role in deciding on the core function, and desired use of our industrial metaverse product.
- Work with executives and business line stakeholders to define the problems to solve with AI and digital twin. Prioritize and rank the product developments, aligned to business cases.
- Formulate product requirements and identify new opportunities by soliciting inputs from customer feedback, market analysis, and usability studies.
- Corral and organize experts from business lines, Data Engineering, Research Science, Data Science, Machine Learning Engineering, and Software Engineering to create shared goals and specifications of new industrial metaverse products.
- Building a multi-year strategy and roadmap for industrial metaverse solutions.
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with scalability and long-term vision in mind.
- Brainstorm with internal and external teams to develop ideas and potential solutions for co-creation.
- Lead and drive the development of MVPs cross-functional team across research, design and development to design, test, and pilot products.
- Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities, write very clear, thorough, and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
- Provide status, action plans and recommendations to management on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate the input data pipelines and ensure they are maintained throughout the entire AI product lifecycle
- Develop industrial metaverse product roadmaps and timelines
- Decide on key interfaces and designs: user interface and experience (UI/UX) and feature engineering
- Work with ML engineers and data scientists on tech stack design and decision making
- Conceptualize, develop, and launch new products & experiences and managing it after release
- Ensure the success of new industrial metaverse products by focusing on scalability, potential biases, and compliance.
- Coordinate with the engineering, infrastructure, and site reliability teams to ensure all shipped features can be supported at scale.
- Lead industrial AI product go-to-market activities, provide technical guidance and mentorship to strategic customers, drive user adoption of new features, and manage product feedback cycles.
- Work closely with Internal and external product and partner teams to ensure alignment on goals/scope, plan critical path and operational risks, and ensure transparent communication
- Manage customer demo, effectively and proactively communicate with customer to build a trusted advisor relationship.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.