Red Dot Analytics is seeking one motivated research engineer in developing an AI-based data-driven framework. He/she will take a key role in participating in the AI research and development.
- Employ automated text mining on public and private sources of information;
- Apply feature engineering to extract relevant features from the raw data;
- Create a benchmark dataset for business applications;
- Utilize Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Knowledge Graph for data analysis;
- Train, test, validate, and optimize the DL model;
- Build web application to demonstrate the AI model;
- Generate professional reports and publications of meaningful outcomes with novel insights.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree from a recognised university;
- Familiar with Python-based web-crawling frameworks, such as scrapy;
- Familiar with database programming and management, such as using MySQL, MangoDB, etc;
- Familiar with utilizing DL models, including LSTM, CNN, Transformer, for natural language inference;
- Familiar with building web applications with web frameworks such as Flask, Django;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.