Red Dot Analytics is seeking one motivated Front-End developer who is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties. He/she will take a key role in participating in the development and implementation strategy of a cloud AI platform for industrial application, e.g., data center operations and optimization.
- Responsible for optimising scalability, reliability and performance of web pages for a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) product;
- Architecturally efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications;
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and UI/UX designers, working on building and maintaining services;
- Be a proactive part of a small, dynamic, and highly committed team.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- 1+ year experience in developing frontend web applications, with demonstrable expertise in functional programming and deep optimisation of end user experience, stability and scalability, code modularity and rendering latency;
- Knowledge of React is a huge plus;
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality;
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast paced and culturally diverse team environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.