Full Stack Developer
Red Dot Analytics is seeking a motivated Full-stack developer who is responsible for developing and designing web-based applications, ensuring their responsiveness, and working alongside UI desinger for system design features, among other duties. He/she will take a key role in participating in the development and implementation strategy of a cloud AI platform for industrial application, e.g., data center operations and optimisation.
- Work with System Architect and Project Manager, to build enterprise-level data center management and data analytics services while effectively supporting product decisions and growth strategies;
- Move fast and react quickly to customers’ needs, while maintaining a high engineering standard;
- Work with Backend and Frontend Engineers to deliver product features;
- Pay extra attention to engineering quality and service quality to satisfy the needs of enterprise customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience;
- Proficiency in more than one commonly used backend programming language (Java, Go or Python, etc.);
- Proficiency in containerisation techniques such as Docker;
- Experience in building large-scale web applications and optimizing the system performance in a fast-paced team environment;
- Familiarity with quality assurance techniques such as A/B testing;
- Familiarity with data analytics tech stacks, such as sklearn, PyTorch or TensorFlow.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.