Red Dot Analytics is seeking one motivated Solution Architect in developing a cloud AI platform for industrial application, e.g., data center operations and optimization. The candidate will play a key role in development and implementation of the industry AI system.
1. Define the infrastructure evolution strategy and oversee the execution based on the organization’s business needs, industry trends, and technology stack;
2. Responsible for the implementation of the company’s critical infrastructure systems, including but not limited to computation, storage, database, and network, etc;
3. Provides leadership for quality-focused activities such as requirements integration detail reviews, technical design reviews, test plan reviews, and impact analysis reviews;
4. Work closely with the PM and BD team to assure that any new Integration being done appropriately with the internal/external teams aligns with direction, best practices, and standards defined;
5. Communicate with industrial clients to understand the first-hand client needs and translate and integrate them into the system architecture design;
6. Write patent applications;
7. Bachelor/Master degrees in computer-related fields;
8. Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (cloud computing and data center) with a strong track of records;
9. Expertise in designing and building infrastructure systems;
10. Strong skills in communication, cooperation, and promotion;
11. Expert in at least one major programming language such as C++, Java, Python, Go, etc;
12. Expert in cloud orchestration techniques like K8s and containerization techniques such as docker;
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.