Red Dot Analytics is seeking a seeking a motivated Testing Engineer responsible for conducting different levels (functional, performance, integration) of testing to ensure consistent software quality. He/she will take a key role in participating in the development and implementation strategy of a cloud AI platform for industrial application, e.g., data center operations and optimisation.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and UI/UX designers, working on testing and maintaining services;
- Responsible for preparing/handling all testing-related documents;
- Design and maintain automated test scripts covering both frontend and backend systems;
- Help technical team with troubleshooting system issues and faults;
- Assistance in system deployment;
- Be a proactive part of a small, dynamic, and highly committed team.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field;
- 1+ year experience in QA and/or frontend/backend development;
- Proficient in testing procedures and test case design methods;
- Experience of automation testing tools like Selenium/Cucumber would be a considerable plus;
- Experience of continuous integration tools and processes would also be an advantage;
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced and culturally diverse team environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.
A software suite to enable decision support through the power of AI.