Technology Commercialisation Intern
Red Dot Analytics Pte Ltd, a NTU spin-off, is an award-winning start-up in Singapore, pioneering in driving sustainability growth in mission critical infrastructure (e.g., data centre, factories, power grids, etc). We excel at understanding the complex issues in operating and managing mission-critical infrastructures, in particular, data centres, and delivering transformative industrial AI solutions to digitalize, optimize and automate physical systems operations for business resilience and environmental sustainability.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, and result-oriented BD-ESG Partnership Director to join our core team in a fast-growing start-up in Singapore.
Would you consider yourself a self-driven and experienced business development professional? Are you passionate about building a more sustainable future for our children? Do you thrive within a fast moving and collaborative start-up team? If you’re a born leader and problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same – We Want to Talk to You!
As a Technology Commercialisation Intern you will be involved in the fundraising, marketing and business development
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• Market Research
• Evaluation Analysis and involvement in fundraising
• Bachelor’s degree or above in business, accounting, engineering or related field
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Self driven and proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Industrial knowledge in sustainability advisory, assessment and certification
• Fast learner in new technologies (e.g., AI, digital twin, big data, etc)
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.