BD – ESG Partnership Director
Red Dot Analytics Pte Ltd, a NTU spin-off, is an award-winning start-up in Singapore, pioneering in driving sustainability growth in mission critical infrastructure (e.g., data centre, factories, power grids, etc). We excel at understanding the complex issues in operating and managing mission-critical infrastructures, in particular, data centres, and delivering transformative industrial AI solutions to digitalize, optimize and automate physical systems operations for business resilience and environmental sustainability.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, and result-oriented BD-ESG Partnership Director to join our core team in a fast-growing start-up in Singapore.
Would you consider yourself a self-driven and experienced business development professional? Are you passionate about building a more sustainable future for our children? Do you thrive within a fast moving and collaborative start-up team? If you’re a born leader and problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same – We Want to Talk to You!
ESG Partnership director is responsible for leading the partnership development with corporates and consultancies in areas such as sustainability, carbon footprint, climate change etc., to find mutual business growth opportunities for Red Dot Analytics and the partners. The role will be responsible to develop leads, secure partnership, maintain relationship with partners, as well as working closely with other BD and sales colleagues to convert relationship into revenue opportunities.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
• Build and lead all aspects of ESG partnership workstreams.
• Develop ESG partnership and channel strategies and business plans
• Lead partnership BI analysis
• Manage the partners engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
• Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions, escalating as needed
• Manage relevant stakeholders in the partner ecosystem, e.g. industry associations, regulators, etc.
• Work closely with other BD team members, Sales Account team, and end customers to develop holistic GTM strategies and maximize partnership/channel values to customers.
• Lead partnership meetings and guide partners expectation
• Contribute to development of products, pitches, IP, etc. from partnership angles
• Contribute to internal process development (e.g. marketing, recruiting, mentoring)
• Present to management on partnership development regularly
• Bachelor’s degree or above in business, accounting, engineering or related field
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in ESG or sustainability consultancy or similar roles in corporates
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful in related industries
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Proven record in partnership development
• Self driven and proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Familiar with partnership agreement management and negotiation
• Industrial knowledge in sustainability advisory, assessment and certification
• Fast learner in new technologies (e.g., AI, digital twin, big data, etc)
• Singapore PR and citizen
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.