Technical Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, and successful technical engagement manager to join our core team in a fast growing start-up in Singapore.
Would you consider yourself a highly organized and detail-oriented project leader? Are you a clear and confident communicator among both internal teams and in front of clients? Do you thrive within a smaller team and company that is highly collaborative? If you’re a born leader and problem-solver and enjoy when no day is the same – We Want to Talk to You!
Technical engagement managers are responsible for building a positive relationship with our clients, by solving any issue that a client might experience. They manage the client expectations, facilitate project teamwork, lead client interaction, develop presentations and be responsible for key facets of the assigned client business. They carry out the client’s vision and ensure proper alignment of resources to deliver against it, leading the team to deliver exceptional work and client satisfaction.
- Build and lead all aspects of project works streams.
- Lead the delivery team throughout the engagement, often in collaboration with services partners.
- Manage the engagement governance, timeline, scope, risk, change management, resourcing, reporting, and financials.
- Work with the Sales Account Team, partner, and customer to understand the customer and the engagement including challenges, partners, issues, and value being delivered.
- Develop relevant pricing and market access strategy, ensure project direction and manage project plan to fully meet all client deliverables
- Lead client meetings and helping manage client expectations
- Responsible for ensuring the work product contains data that is accurate and correctly cited in addition to ensuring the quality of work performed by the team
- Develop and demonstrate expertise in specific areas by leading development of products, pitches, IP, etc.
- Contribute to internal process development (e.g. marketing, recruiting, mentoring)
- Identify gaps between actuals and plan of record, proposing solutions, escalating as needed.
- Find ways to upsell clients
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, information systems, business, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in customer service or technical consultancy
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Ability and flexibility to travel
- Industrial knowledge (e.g., ICT, mechanical and electrical, facility) in data centre
- Fast learner in new technologies (e.g., AI, digital twin, big data, etc)
- Singapore PR and citizen
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com.